20110722

Feelings


I was like putting my photos in order, and I found this in a file called "whatever." This was the photo I was going to put on the front page of my university applications, yet finally I gave up. So that's why it went to the file of whatever.

It's hard to measure the speed of time. Right at the moment, I often feel like why is time passing so slow, but if I look at the calender, my term is like "wow, time flies." Does it depend on how you measure time? At the moment is like measuring in seconds or minutes, yet looking at the calender makes it a monthly, yearly or even decades' stuff.

How long have been since I realized a 75 on my test? Or since I prepared all the interviews? Or since I was erolled in NCKU? Wooooo, months, and it's heading towards Years.

17 now, and I have given up expecting the Hogwarts Notification(which should be at 11), and the demigod stuff? Well, I'd rather stay normal than getting myself into monster troubles, since I'm sure I'm not good at strength or physical stuff. Maybe becoming The Orcale would be nice......ummmmm.......

See, I'm starting to talk insanely again. Bla, I guess I'm a native speaker of Gibberish.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...I think I never got to ask you, which Greek deity is your favorite?
    (You're not dyslexic, anyways. Give up. (誤) XDD

    ReplyDelete