20110730

0724: 50% of Great Views, 50% of......Hunger?

Both "great views" and "hunger" aren't emotions, I know.

Today's best part was that when Dad and I decided not to follow the guide anymore, speeding up to finish the 2.3 km path. The scenery was magnificent, no doubt!



These were photos about sun, which was the only but perfect source of light. I love to play with the lights and shadows, and I suppose almost everyone like this kind of photos, for they are so breathtaking if you shot at the right angle, the right time, the right combination.

The branch was based on green leaves, stretching out from the left bottom side of the picture. In photography, it's a bad idea to put the main element at the middle of the picture, but I think it worked OK in this one. The reason is that the branch shaped like an arrow, leading viewers' eyes towards the open sky, which made more space for others to think more.


Here comes Photo of the Day!!!

I was so thrilled when I caught this scene, I almost screamed in front all of the PTA members!(That migh resulted in weird consequences.) About 9:00 and a new moon still apperded in the sky, peeping from the gap of branches and leaves--aweinspiring snapshot!!!


Now the hunger part.
Chocolate sweet dumpling with sesame filling. Yum, although it was a little bit too sweet, but I like it.

Aw that wasn't the point. Due to terrible traffic on the Taipei-Yilan Highway, a horrible delay of the schedule happened. The traffic was so bad, we finished 3 idiots(which was my thrid watch of this awesome movie), Transformers 3(I would like to cancel that idiot gril thank you), and Lost on Journey(fun movie, not as good as 3 idiots but still a nice pastime). That was 7 hours in total, not to mention the last kong fu movie when I fell asleep.

So what was that all about with my poor stomach? Well, the dinner, originally scheduled at 19:00, was crazily delayed to 21:30. Oh I was like my stomach was empty but my bladder's alarm was ticking with a "Over Maximum Capacity" problem.

After this dinner-snack banquet, I nearly collapsed because I knew I was still 90 minutes away from home. Yet, with such a terrible experince, there was a small and delightful photo.

Ta Da!!!!!
Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas! (?!)


1 comment:

  1. my personal favorites are the first three :)
    thanks again for the great photos, Jasmine ^^

    ReplyDelete