20140922

Stethoscope: A Step Further



     Well, well, the day I shall lay my hand on a brand new stethoscope has finally arrived.
We've got 3 different manufacturers to choose from, and as you can see, ERKA from Germany is my final pick. It's quite a hard task to choose, for I don't have picky ears, and these ears aren't experienced as well! Most of the time it seems like I'm paying attention listening to the difference, well......the truth is I never get it. Never mind.








     This is how it looks like.




     The name on the scope is a customize item, you can choose the word you want and carve them on it!

     Geez I still remember the first time I step into NCKU medical department, and that was 7 years ago, along with my high school classmate! Now I'm heading to the very half of my college student life......

2 comments:

  1. Most of the time it seems like I'm paying attention listening to the difference, well......the truth is I never get it. Never mind.http://aboutstethoscopes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards. stethoscope for medical students

    ReplyDelete