20140918

Life for Sale!!!

     Okay, somehow I'm a little down, so I'm curious that how much will I earn if I had my whole life FOR SALE.
        


     Lights FOR SALE!
     Skills FOR SALE!
     Memories and all the ideas ALL FOR SALE!!!
  
     How much does my life worths? I sure don't have a certain kind of accurate answer. I feel bad. I had a quarrel with Mom, my summer research plan stucks (also sucks,) and I can't maintain my power of chasing after my big, fat dreams. It feels like that I'm one of those losers in my peers! Everyone looks shiny and bright and so well-mannered, while I'm questioning myself what have I done during the past 3 years in collage?
     Seriously, the perfect answer is none. Or let's be more specific, nothing had I done has a certificate. Not even a record!
     I'm so confused. I lived a not so bad life, I know I can do something and I'm willing to, it's just that when people are coming up with candidates for jobs, well......Your name just never rings a bell.




     C'mon...... I want to post a photo, but even Blogger and Picasa bully me! They just don't let me embed any photo! Now I'm losing my patient. I'm stoping. Darn!














    

No comments:

Post a Comment