20150320

Self-made Musical?!

At first I was named as one of the stage manager of the self made musical of our chorus this semester.

Now I was like doing jobs of directors and producers -- now I'm the one who casts, the one who keeps the playwright on schedule, and even the one who asks the actors to play!!!!!

The main problem happens to be that our playwright is also the leading actor, who is ALSO the chorus leader right now. And he was handling too much duty so he toss stuff that he hates (such as executive or administrative problems) to other people instead of making a clear division of works.

Ironically, one of the leap we took this year was administering titles in order to make a clear cut work and practicing it efficiently. I guess we failed.

And the playwright was so problematic that I am still wondering when will he upload the whole script...... It's less than two months to perform! Such a ridiculous. He never truly understands what he should be responsible to while naming himself as the playwright and the leading actor.

The director is also a joke..... She hasn't show up in any of our meeting by far, and wr already had 5~6 meet ups. And the stupid casting!!!!! Why is a stage manager begging people around to see if they'd like to star?!!!!! I am suppose to be the commander during the performance, not the casting director!!!!!! That's the most unfair stuff by far......




I just hope we won't be at this whole stupid time wasting status again when I'll finally be really in charge next year.
NO MORE AMBIGUOUS JOBS OR TITLES !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment